ALCEO – roman integrated window system
SCUDO roman integrated window system, for window and external blind on frame, made of high density EPS 250 (approximately 30-35 kg/m2), OSB 3 wood and purenit.
The system allows you to install the window frame on three sides.
Shoulders and across
Shoulders and crosspiece in high density EPS 250 material (30-35 kg/mc), with thermal conductivity equal to 0.034 W/m·K and OSB 3 wood with thermal conductivity equal to 0.1 W/m·K, without metal components; the shoulders are assembled and sealed at the joints with the crosspiece and the under-bench in such a way as to guarantee permanent air tightness.
- Shoulder and crosspiece width 69 mm (EPS 45 mm + OSB 3 mm 18 + leveling reference 6 mm)
- Total depth of the shoulder: defined by the customer;
- Positioning of the frame: flush with the internal wall or in a stack;
- Frame location: defined by the client;
- Location of external darkening frame: defined by the client;
- References for plaster or smoothing with plaster holder profiles with 6mm h mesh;
Under-pallet in high density EPS 250 (approximately 30-35 kg/mc), with thermal conductivity equal to 0.034 W/m·K; purenit reinforcement profile with thermal conductivity equal to 0.086 W/m·K; crosspiece in OSB 3 at the base with thermal conductivity equal to 0.1 W/m·K.
All elements are assembled and sealed at the joints with the shoulders in such a way as to guarantee permanent air tightness.
- Height of the sub-pallet 112 mm;
- Standard height of the threshold compartment 36 mm (modifiable);
- Standard depth of threshold insulation 30 mm (modifiable);
- Standard deviation of the insulation from the internal wall edge of the shoulders 15 mm (modifiable).
AC density 30-35 Kg/mc;
thermal conductivity λ=0,034 W/m·K;
compressive strength kPa 250;
water absorption for long-term immersion (28 days) WL(T)i ≤ 2%
OSB 3 (load-bearing panels for use in humid locations)
Thermal conductivity λ=0.1 W/m·K ;
resistance to vapor diffusion 90-150;
longitudinal bending resistance 18 N/mm²; transversal bending resistance 9 N/mm²;
insect attack excluded in areas with a temperate climate.
Thermal conductivity λ=0.086 W/m·K;
water absorption after 24 hours of soaking approx. 5% with change in size of approx. 0.4%