PINDARO – integrated window system with box internal inspection with cover
SCUDO integrated window system with front and fourth side internal inspection box with under-bench, for window and shutter, designed for movement with gearmotor, made of high density EPS 250 (approximately 30-35 Kg/m2), OSB 3 wood, purenit and MDF.
Box made of high-density EPS 250 material (approximately 30-35 kg/mc) and thermal conductivity equal to 0.034 W/m·K, without metal components; side ends in OSB 3 wood with thermal conductivity equal to 0.1 W/m K; supports for movement system with gearmotor and exit hole for corrugated.
Lower internal inspection compartment; the inspection cover is made of an MDF panel with thermal conductivity equal to 0.14 W/m K and high density EPS. The outline of the inspection compartment is defined with reference profiles for the internal plaster or plasterboard. The veil and the lower external side of the box are also equipped with reference profiles for the external smoothing in PVC with mesh.
The box is sealed at the joints with the shoulders and the crosspiece in such a way as to guarantee permanent air tightness.
- Total depth of the box: variable based on the thickness and stratigraphy of the wall.
- Box height: 306 mm in the standard version for an internal winding diameter of 240 mm; for versions with different internal winding diameter, refer to the technical catalogue.
- References for plaster or external skim coat with plaster holder profiles with 6mm h mesh; references for internal plaster or plasterboard with plaster holder profiles with mesh h mm 6.
Shoulders in high density EPS 250 material (30-35 kg/mc), with thermal conductivity equal to 0.034 W/m·K and OSB 3 wood with thermal conductivity equal to 0.1 W/m·K, without metallic components; OSB 3 wooden crosspiece without metal components; the shoulders are assembled and sealed at the joints with the crosspiece, with the box and with the under-bench in such a way as to guarantee permanent air tightness.
- Shoulder width 89 mm (EPS 65 mm + OSB 3 mm 18 + leveling reference 6 mm);
- Total shoulder depth: defined by the customer;
- Positioning of the frame: flush with the internal wall (only in specific situations in the bundle);
- Frame location: defined by the client;
- References for external plaster or skim coat with plaster holder profiles with 6mm h mesh.
Under-pallet in high density EPS 250 (approximately 30-35 kg/mc), with thermal conductivity equal to 0.034 W/m·K; purenit reinforcement profile with thermal conductivity equal to 0.086 W/m K; crosspiece in OSB 3 at the base with thermal conductivity equal to 0.1 W/m·K.
All elements are assembled and sealed at the joints with the shoulders in such a way as to guarantee permanent air tightness.
- Height of the sub-pallet 112 mm;
- Standard height of the threshold compartment 36 mm (modifiable);
- Standard depth of threshold insulation 30 mm (modifiable);
- Standard deviation of the insulation from the internal wall edge of the shoulders 15 mm (modifiable).
AC density 30-35 Kg/mc;
thermal conductivity λ=0,034 W/m·K ;
compressive strength kPa 250;
water absorption for long-term immersion (28 days) WL(T)i ≤ 2%
OSB 3 (load-bearing panels for use in humid locations)
Thermal conductivity λ=0.1 W/m·K;
resistance to vapor diffusion 90-150;
longitudinal bending resistance 18 N/mm²;
transversal bending resistance 9 N/mm²;
insect attack excluded in areas with a temperate climate.
Thermal conductivity λ=0.086 W/m·K;
water absorption after 24 hours of soaking approx. 5% with change in size of approx. 0.4%